We Invest in Quality
International Plastics understands your company’s need for quality and cost. That’s why we invest heavily in our own business – so we can deliver the finest products and processes in the most efficient and controlled manner. This means more effective quality controls and streamlined production of your parts saving you money.
International Plastics molding process incorporates APQP, ASIM, Six Sigma, process FMEAs, GR&R, and process capability studies in order to develop robust processes that can be validated.
The Highest of Standards
To ensure highest standards, International Plastics features the following:
- Control of all purchased materials
- Specific control plans for each part taken from the APQP
- Advanced Scientific Injection Molding process development
- GR&R studies to validate process and inspection methods
- Inspection and production traceability
- Ongoing calibration of all internal measuring devices
- Full first-article layout
- Brown & Sharpe CMM & vision system using micro touch probe and optics to monitor all specs on each part
- Cognex vision inspection systems
Additionally, International Plastics employs electronic process monitoring on all of its machines, which means all parts have the same critical parameters continuously being checked.